Here's everything you need to know ahead of Olly Murs LIVE at Singleton Park.
He's heading to Swansea this weekend.
Olly Murs said, “I am thrilled to play at Singleton Park in Swansea.
"Outdoor shows are so much fun and I am looking forward to performing my biggest songs on my biggest outdoor tour!”
2016 has been another incredible year for Olly Murs which has seen him celebrate his fourth successive No.1 Album ’24 HRS’, becoming the most successful solo artist ever to come from the X Factor.
New single ‘Years and Years’ is the new album’s centre piece; an expansive, explosive, spine-tingling belter and follows the radio favourites ‘You Don’t Know Love’ and ‘Grow Up’ which Olly recently performed on the X Factor.
Gates open 5pm
Approx. end time 10.30pm
(*subject to change)
Is open from Midday on the day of the event and is situated inside the entrance to
the Park off Mumbles Road.
DOS & DON’TS
• Do enjoy!
• Do hashtag #OllyInThePark
• Do allow ample time for your journey and to enter the site due to additional
• Do keep your ticket with you at all times.
• Do arrive in the park in good time prior to the start of the concert.
• Do bring weather proof clothing.
• Do tell someone where you are or are attending the concert.
• Do put any rubbish in the bins provided for you.
• Do look for official vendors and concessions stalls.
• Do avoid unlicensed traders outside of the grounds.
• Do bring and apply sunscreen if the weather is hot and drink plenty of water.
• Do send us your pictures of the event to email@example.com
• Do tune in to local radio & check social media for the latest travel updates.
• Do be patient.
• Do not bring a bag if you can possibly avoid it. If you must please don’t bring one
larger than an A4 sheet of paper.
• Do not bring anything that could be considered a weapon.
• Do not bring any type of pyrotechnics such as fireworks, flares or sparklers.
• Do not arrive with any form of audio or visual recording equipment.
• Do not bring umbrellas.
• Do not bring dogs to the event (with the exception of assistance dogs).
• Do not leave valuables on display in your vehicle.
• Do not bring fold-up furniture.
• Do not bring food and drink into the event.
The concert takes place in:
The Lacrosse Field,
- For the latest information on planned roadworks, please visit roadworks.org or for
motorways, please visit the Traffic Wales website – traffic-wales.com
- Enter the postcode SA2 0AU into your Sat. Nav.
- A comprehensive signage package will be in place in advance of the concert
informing concert goers of the location of parking facilities.
- If you plan on arriving by car, please see the map on reverse for details on getting
to the event.
CAR PARKING SITES
- RECREATION GROUND CAR PARK Accessed via Mumbles Road Swansea.
Cars are charged at £5.00 per car. The car park is based on a gravel surface. There
is a short walk (200m) from the car park to the concert arena (see map).
PARK AND RIDE
- There are currently no park and ride facilities for this event. Please check website
for up to date details.
GETTING THERE BY BUS
- Buses operate from Swansea City Centre and various other locations to Singleton
- Bus stops are located near the Mumbles Road entrance to Singleton Park.
- Concert goers should be mindful of the timing of the concert and are advised to
check with the operator (First Cymru: 0871 200 2233 or www.firstgroup.com) for
details of the timetable.
GETTING THERE BY TRAIN
- The nearest railway station to Singleton Park is Swansea High Street which is
approximately 2 miles away. A taxi rank is situated outside the station.
- Concert goers should be mindful of the timing of the concert and are advised to
check with the operator (Arriva Trains: 08457 484950 www.arrivatrainswales.co.uk |
First Great Western: 0345 7000 125 www.gwr.com ) for details of the timetable.
- Please visit www.nationalrail.co.uk to check ahead for any planned engineering
works that may affect your journey.
- Please check press our website for updates on this: http://www.thewave.co.uk/news/traffic/
TAXI AND DROP OFF POINT
- If you are arriving by Taxi you should aim to be dropped off and collected at the
Recreation Ground Car Park. Taxis will not be permitted to enter the park.
- The concert is scheduled to end at approximately 22:30hrs. Please allow plenty of
time to walk from the concert arena to the highway when booking your taxi.
- This is not a seated concert.
- You are NOT permitted to bring camping furniture / deck chairs.
- The event takes place on grass; friendly stewards, accessible toilets plus a
disability viewing area are available. The park is suitable for wheelchair users with
- Accessible parking is available within the Recreation ground but this is located on
a gravel surface.
- The concert will not be cancelled in the event of inclement weather.
- Please bring clothing appropriate to the expected weather conditions. In
consideration of other concert goers umbrellas and gazebos are prohibited.
- You are not permitted to bring food and drink* into the event (*unless for medical
- A range of catering, offering a variety of food and drink will be available within the
event arena from the time the gates open.
- Standard and accessible toilet facilities are located throughout the event arena.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
TICKETS MAY NOT BE EXCHANGED OR RESOLD.
PLEASE NOTE STRICTLY NO FOOD OR DRINKS OF ANY KIND WILL BE
ALLOWED INTO THE EVENT ARENA FROM OUTSIDE.
• This is an outdoor concert. Please come prepared for inclement weather. The
concert will go ahead come rain or shine.
• There will be no picnic furniture allowed into the event arena.
• Under 14’s must be accompanied by an adult.
• No children under the age of 4 years old will be permitted entry.
• There will be no parking on site.
• There will be a wheelchair provision at the event, which will be given on a firstcome,
first-served basis. These must be pre-booked via Ticket line UK. 02920
• There will be no animals allowed on site except guide dogs. Please advise when
purchasing your ticket if access with a guide dog is required.
• Other than the provisions advertised or outlined by the box office and marketing at
the time of sale and at the event, any patrons are required to address any special
needs by contacting Orchard on 02920 100920.
1. This ticket is issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue to which this
ticket applies and these are available from the venue upon request.
2. The promoter reserves the right to refuse admission to the holder if, in the
reasonable opinion of the promoter, the holder of the ticket might be a risk to the
safety of the audience and / or the holder and / or affect the enjoyment of the
audience and / or the running of the concert, for example if the holder appears to be
under the influence of alcohol and / or drugs and / or is acting aggressively and / or
3. The promoter does not accept responsibility for any loss, injury or damage to the
holder or the holder’s property.
4. No professional cameras, video recorders or any form of professional audio-visual
recording equipment will be allowed into the event arena.
5. No bottles, cans, containers, alcohol or food are allowed to be brought into the
venue (with the exception of food for medical requirements). Whilst food is not
allowed into the concert arena, it is allowed to be purchased and consumed on route
to the Park. A range of food and drink will be available within the event arena.
6. ID will be required in order to purchase alcohol for those who appear under the
age of 21 years.
7. Fireworks, laser pens, smoke canisters, flags, poles, umbrellas, picnic equipment
or other similar articles are not permitted in the venue and any person in possession
of any such articles may be refused entrance.
8. The holder may be ejected from the venue if the holder fails to comply with
the reasonable instructions of a steward or other person acting on behalf of the
9. The promoter reserves the right to search the holder and the holder’s property
and refuse admission to, or eject from the venue any person who refuses to be
searched by a police officer or a steward.
10. If the concert is cancelled, the holder as the holder’s sole remedy may ask that
the promoter either a) refunds the face value of the ticket or b) subject to availability
offer the holder a replacement ticket for an alternative show promoted by the
promoter featuring the act of the cancelled performance. This multiple artist event is
judged by reference to the overall theme rather than the individual acts scheduled
to appear. Therefore if for unavoidable circumstances a scheduled artist is unable
to perform but the promoter continues to run the event, no refunds will be issued.
Booking fees and postage costs are non-refundable.
11. There is no re-admission once entering the venue.
12. No duplicate tickets will be issued for lost or damaged tickets.
13. There will be an administration charge/booking fee for the issue of the event
tickets; this may be variable with each individual Box Office.
14. The holder consents to being recorded and / or filmed and the recording and / or
film being exploited in any and all media throughout the world or any part.
15. No tickets may be resold, used for competitions, promotions or hospitality
packages without the written consent of the promoter. Any tickets re-sold or
transferred in such a manner will become voidable and the holder may be refused
entry to or ejected from the event arena.
16. The times shown on this ticket are approximate only and the promoter
advises the holder to arrive well in advance of the times shown in order to avoid
disappointment arising from any change(s) to the times.
17. Title to this ticket remains with the promoter until payment in full has been
received by the promoter.
18. In the event of any breach of any of these conditions by the holder, the promoter
reserves the right to cancel this ticket and retain any money paid for it.
19. Any complaints about the Holder’s ability to view the concert from his/her
seat (if any) must be made to the Promoter’s on-site box office within thirty
minutes of the commencement of the headline act’s performance.
WARNING: Exposure to loud music can cause injury to your hearing
Last time Olly was in Swansea the team at The Wave got him to do some silly stuff. Check out the video here:
Just click link to buy tickets: http://www.thewave.co.uk/music/olly-murs-live/
If you want more information about all things Olly check out his website: http://www.ollymurs.com/